Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Shake, Twerk, Wobble

Shake, Twerk, Wobble | c/o Mad Decent


I love New Orleans bounce music but its not something that I know enough about, I know the basics (Triggerman - yep) & a bit about the new school via Nolabounce but i'm no expert (i'll leave that to my boy, and Nolabounce contributor, Emynd).


So just to be able to get some fresh bounce jams once in a while is a big plus - & that's where the good guys from The Bounce Spot come in....


Back in Feb I got an email from Mr 604 announcing the new Shake Twerk & Wobble 2 comp along with 3 high quality tracks. Enthusiastically, I went and got the 'GO' to share them with you here too. Go cop the mix below from iTunes and get you right up to speed about what's hot in the "Dirty South's Party Capitol"!





No comments: